Following the gambling rules, we are legally required to process players’ data to give them access to games and extra services as data controllers. The personal information we obtain from gamers, why we obtain it, and how we utilize it are all covered by this privacy statement.
Dama N.V., a corporation founded and registered with the authorities of Curacao, is the owner and operator of the N1 Bet website. Dama N.V.’s registered office is at Scharlooweg 39 in Willemstad, Curacao, and it has the registration number 152125. Ai Antillephone N.V. awarded Dama N.V. a license and is in charge of regulating it (license number 8048/JAZ2020-013). Friolion Limited is a business formed Having registration number HE 419102 and registered address at Pavlou Nirvana, and incorporated under Cyprus legislation. The player is solely responsible for learning about the applicable local rules and ordinances governing online gaming.
Data We Gather
Personal info that we might ask you to provide is utilized:
- Whatever details you provide us when you fill out our account signup pages’ forms, along with any further info you additionally provide through the site or by email (e.g., first and last names, birthdates, email addresses, and phone numbers);
- Communication with us through the Site, email, online chat, or other channels of communication;
- The complete documentation of all transactions made by the Player Account, whether the Website(s) or through other channels of communication;
- Websites logins and related data, which includes traffic statistics, geolocation, browser information, blogs, activity logs, and other traffic data captured on our system;
- Documents and proof that we have legitimately deemed necessary to obtain to authenticate your account, execute deposits or withdrawals, or carry out fraud checks (whether on our initiative or as mandated by applicable legislation). Such proof might come in the form of bank statements, salary stubs, passport scans, etc;
- Participation in surveys or other client evaluations we may conduct regularly.
Our Usage Of Your Information
To provide our services, we handle the Personal info we gather from you. The following are some specific uses for your data that we’ll make:
- Handling your financial transactions and wagers. Your usage of credit cards and internet payment methods comes under this;
- Delivering to you the gaming and other assistance services you demand on our site;
- Providing help to customers, such as support with account establishment and management;
- Determining and conducting essential tests for verification;
- Distributing information about our special offers to registered gamers or distributing promotional material from our chosen business partners, colleagues, and affiliates (only in cases where gamers have specifically accepted to receive these marketing materials);
- Compliance with legitimate obligations, including compliance with anti-money laundering regulations (AML) and terrorist financing (TF) laws;
- To avoid fraud, terms abuse, money laundering, and other illegal or unauthorized engaging in gaming, transactions are monitored and investigated;
- Analyzing customer trends by evaluating market surveys (participation in surveys is not mandatory and you can always opt out);
- Conducting a study of aggregate data utilizing statistics and research.
Communications In Marketing
We might need your Private Data, including your phone number and email address, to market to you our products, services, and promotions, unless you specifically tell us not to. This might consist of product and service data from our business associates, such as the providers of casino games. Whenever you choose to avoid getting such marketing and promotional material, In your account settings or by emailing our customer support team at [email protected], you can choose not to receive this information.
In addition, Please take note that, barring legal restrictions, by accepting any prizes from us, you agree to the usage of your name and/or username for promotional and advertising-specific purposes without further payment.
Process Of Getting Personal Information
Without your permission, we will not gather any of your private data. But, if you choose to share such data when you utilize our services and contact us, we may automatically gather some information about you.
Additionally, we may legitimately gather specific private data from online merchants and service providers. Also, we reserve the right to cooperate with outside service providers.
Recipients Of Data
The data you have provided to us may be viewed and used by our corporate family of companies and our business partners. These businesses include the parent companies of our company, the parent companies of our parent companies, all subsidiaries of each of these parent companies, and any businesses with which we conduct business and engage in essential agreements. Dama N.V. or another group business may collect your data, and they could contract with a third party to handle it.
To carry out their duties and assist you, personnel with the Company, including the Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payment, and Fraud Analysts, Customer Service Agents, participants of the Client Retention Team, VIP Player Managers, and other chosen employees, must also contain access to your Data.
Our staff members who have access to or are involved in the collection of player private data have signed contracts of confidentiality guaranteeing to uphold the information’s secrecy in compliance with relevant gaming, privacy, and data protection laws.
Transferring Data To Third Parties
Your information is not shared with any parties or sold to them.
If compelled to do so by court order, rule, or legal subpoena, we may provide your data in response to a court order or other legal procedure. If we think it’s essential to safeguard the Company’s, its clients, or the rights, interests, or welfare of any other party, we may also provide your private data to an authority charged with the regulation or law enforcement.
Only the following conditions may personal info be revealed to outsiders:
- Where compelled to do so by law;
- When the Site has to share info with its payment systems to facilitate payment transactions in compliance with their privacy policies;
- Comply with all of our legal and regulatory obligations and responsibilities towards pertinent licensing and regulatory authorities, in addition to all obligations and liabilities resulting from any further relevant legislation and any other appropriate regulatory bodies in other areas;
- When the company considers that disclosure is required to safeguard the security of the company, a player, or others, to look into possible fraud, or to meet a government request;
- Upon receiving a request for information from our marketing service providers, their obligations;
- Any additional third party that has the player’s prior permission to do so.
Third-party data processors handle a small amount of the personal info we process on their behalf. These companies provide help for the website, particularly with hosting a website and operation, marketing, analytics, website improvements, and delivering email newsletters. We promise that no private information will be sent to the recipient complies with relevant data privacy legislation and that the processor is held to the same standards as we are under the applicable Service Agreement.
Our websites could include social media functionality. Third-party social networking sites like Facebook offer these functionalities. The privacy rules of the relevant social media sites will apply to the processing of any data gathered in this manner.
In addition to the above-mentioned, if we acquire any additional firms, we may potentially share personal information. The personal information of our customers will likely be included in the sale or transfer if the Company changes its organizational structure in any way, such as through a merger, acquisition by another company, or partial purchase. Following our Policy, we shall email our players to let them know before making any such personal data transfers.
To provide pertinent information, our material may contain links to third-party websites. Such external material may have its own privacy rules and notices about data processing, for which we are not liable.
Retention Of Data
Your Player Account may be closed at any moment, as specified in our Terms and Conditions, at the discretion of the Casino and you. We will hold onto your information as long as the law requires once your account is closed. Only when necessary will this information be used, such as during inquiries into financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering, or inquiries into any other illegal activity, by the appropriate authorities.
You should be aware that we are required to keep player private information provided during registration and any information shared during the operative period of a player account for at least five years following the last player transaction or account closure because of anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union. However, requests for erasure made before the end of this period will not be considered.
Protection Of Your Data
We thus recognize that we are subject to stringent legal obligations relating to the protection of personal data when we collect and process your Data to administer your Player Account.
So, in compliance with good business practices and relevant laws, we make an effort to safeguard your data and respect your privacy. We are dedicated to giving gamers secure services, and we’ll take every measure necessary to protect the privacy of the data you’ve submitted to us.
A player’s specific ID and password are required to access the player account. To further protect against unauthorized account use, you may additionally set up two-factor authentication (2FA). It is your responsibility to ensure that no one else can access your login information and to keep it private.
- Check the details we have about you on file are accurate;
- Ask for details on how we process your private info;
- Disallow direct marketing in the future from using your private info;
- We urge you to update or correct whatever data you have provided to us. Please note that it is against the law to provide us with inaccurate data about you, and you have to make sure that we are regularly updated with the truth.
Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority over your info processing, particularly in the Member State of your usual residence, place of employment, or the alleged infraction, following Article 77 of the GDPR.